Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Another kitchen window picture


Since all of my other kitchen window pictures had snow in them I thought that I would post this one for a change. This is what I saw outside this morning. As you can see, most of the snow has melted in the last few days as the temperatures were above average. Saturday's and Sunday's highs were nearing 20 degrees C (68 degrees F). Lest we get too comfortable, the long-range weather forecast has snow in it but I am not convinced that anyone has the slightest idea what the weather will be past the next couple of days and that the weather forecasters just enjoy messing with our heads.
Now that I've actually said that out loud (okay, not technically out loud as I'm typing not speaking), it will be my fault when everyone has to haul out their winter boots again.

No comments: