Monday, March 05, 2007

Free!!

No, I'm not giving away more Lisa Souza yarn. Instead I offer the latest kid-bit courtesy of my almost-eight-year-old nephew Christopher whose birthday is on Thursday.

My sister Darcie and son Christopher were shopping for groceries and checking to see if they had bought enough to qualify for the free grapes coupon offered with a minimum purchase amount. Christopher: Mom, there are three things in life that are free - friends, love, and kids.

(Note to those who do not yet have kids: They are not free. They are probably the single biggest purchase that you will ever make in your life. That said, have 'em anyway. They are vastly entertaining.)

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

lol....kids say the darnedest things. I have two kids of my own, Daughter 1 is 6 years old and Daughter 2 is 7 months old. I can completely understand how expensive kids are.

Monika said...

Cute little nephew you have there! ;o)