Friday, March 23, 2007

It doesn't get much better than this...

It's been a difficult week. I had a brutal migraine on Wednesday - the worst I've ever had. I'm still feeling the hangover from it. Dan is in Edmonton with the high school hockey team for a season-ending trip to see an NHL game so, of course, the toilet had issues and threatened to overflow if I didn't plunge it (I'm not a handyman. Either is Dan but he is better at it than I and plumbing emergencies normally fall to him). It's been busy at school as report cards went out last Friday and Student-Parent-Teacher Conferences were today.

Now the week is over and this is my reward. An afternoon to knit in the sunshine. The sunroom is my favorite room in the house. I love the light and the view. The dogs like it too. Harrison can watch the birds and you can see that Pocus found a sunbeam to have a little snooze in.


This is my knitting corner. The glider rocker has the Obus cushions to cradle my fanny and back, I have the iPod and its docking station to listen to this week's Lime and Violet podcast, and a cool drink of water is at hand.

I'm off to knit. Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Lovs2Knit said...

Hope you start feeling better. What a wonderful room to knit in. Have fun. :)