Thursday, April 12, 2007

not knitting

I haven't done any knitting today and this is why! Meet Bentley, my new Miniature Long-Haired Dachshund puppy....
Bentley is almost five months old and is a stunning show prospect. Thanks so much to Daphne Bowering for breeding this lovely boy and allowing me to be Bentley's new mom!

Of course, while I was trying to take some pictures of Bentley, unphotogenic Robbie decided to give me the perfect headshot.
So far, Pocus and the shelties seem just fine with our new addition. Bentley is very sweet and cuddly so is not a threat to anybody else's rank in the pack order of the household.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh he is soooo cute. I can see why you didn't knit. I'd be playing and petting and holding the new baby. :)

Bridget said...

What beautiful pups!

It should be illegal to be so cute ... :-)