Thursday, August 09, 2007

Geoff's socks



Geoff wanted short socks so short socks I made. They are the Socks That Rock yarn in the Monsoon colorway which was one of the STR club shipments from the spring made into a plain vanilla sock. I made them ankle length at his request but, as you can see in the top picture, he's even folding the cuff down on this length. The color does camouflage nicely in the grass. As usual, Bentley saw a person sitting and had to sneak in for a cuddle. We don't call him a love-sponge for nothing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They look good. When he said short socks he meant shorts socks. :~)

Anonymous said...

Okay, so how come when I saw the second picture the first thing that came to mind was "Ding dong, the witch is dead. The wicked witch is dead, is dead..."?
But I am auntie, so I can say it. : )