Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I've been dyeing again

Here are the latest dyeing results. The first two are available in my Etsy shop.

This is Denim, a fingering weight merino. Plenty of yarn for socks.

This is Mountain Spruce, a worsted weight alpaca/merino blend. The yarn was mule spun in Alberta and I bought it from Victoria's Fibre in Manitoba. Victoria is great to deal with! It's really yummy yarn and the colors turned out very pretty. There are two of these skeins for sale.

I'm keeping this one for myself. Shades of my favorite blues, the color of old jeans, it's also fingering weight merino.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All this yarn looks amazingly beautiful - so soft and cozy and yummy, and I'm so in love with the colours! I'm so drawn to all shades of blue these days - probably because I have the blues, duh... - no, seriously, these colours remind me of summer, sun, the ocean, beach, the beautiful thigs in life - fantastic!