Tuesday, January 15, 2008

plant 'roids?

Remember this sweet little Narcissus plant from my Jan. 3/08 blog post?

Well, here it is today, twelve days later....
I don't have a green thumb. In fact, I have been known to kill house plants in less than a week. This one either really likes me or is plotting to take over the world, one kitchen window at a time.

Knitting news today: not much. I'm still plugging away on Dan's new sock in the overdyed yarn. Third-sock-syndrome isn't fun and exciting.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't you find forced bulbs to be a big boost this time of year? Your Daffs are wonderful! Enjoy them to the full - there's 5 more months of winter yet! LOL!! Happy New Year!

Kucki68 said...

I am very black thumb myself, but would consider this one a candidate for taking over the world. ;^)