Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Don't Forget Those Email Addresses!

Huge thanks for all of the comments on the blogiversary post! Please remember to include your email addy. If I can't email you, you can't win. I can't always find your email in your Blogger profile so please check your comment and make sure it's there.

Also, the pics of yarn in the post are not the ones that will be given away to the lucky winner. Those yarns are already in my Etsy Shop for sale. I'm going to dye one just for the winner and will ask him/her for color preferences before doing so. It will be a custom order.

Several people have commented that it must be so difficult to keep a blog running for two years. I don't find it hard at all! It's great fun! I have to admit that everything that happens in my life is scrutinized for its blog suitability, not just by me but by members of my family (well, mostly my sister - Hi Darcie!) who remind me that some occasions are good blog fodder. It's especially true when frustrating things happen. My mind tries to figure out how I can put a humorous spin on them to make them entertaining to someone else. That's got to be a good thing, don't you think? I also find that it's wonderful to go back and see a journal of what's happened in the last two years of my life. Blogging is really a very rewarding experience and it's great fun to get comments from all over the world and know that my little slice of life is being shared by others from far and wide.

4 comments:

explocarol said...

I feel such a connection as a knitter, doglover (currently 2 ridgebacks are getting the love) and retired teacher. Life is good, isn't it? Carol camoakland@comcast.net

drMolly, the BeanQueen said...

very pretty yarn - I'd say you do a good job as a "dyer", LOL.
drMolly, the BeanQueen
bq99113@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blogaversary!

Do you spin your dog's hair? I just had a friend over yesterday who showed me some yarn she had spun with her own dog's hair in it.

I like the yarn at the top of your blog.

Kris in Ontario
kristoemily@yahoo.ca

Anonymous said...

Your yarn in your store is gorgeous!! joyce@jcreations.com