Tuesday, May 20, 2008

random bits

It's been a busy day.

First, I got an email from Gloria Patre about winning the blog contest. She was so excited! It's her birthday today too. What are the odds? Please wish her a happy birthday on her blog here.

Dan and I celebrated our 30th anniversary by going out to dinner. In some ways it's hard to believe that our wedding was thirty years ago. They've been good years. We were young when we got married but we did good. My husband is my very best friend and always will be. He is kind, respectful, and I love him dearly. We are truly blessed!

I took a picture of last night's full moon because it was so beautiful. The picture didn't do it justice....

...so I played around with the photo software and got this.
Isn't this a marvelous impressionistic version of a rather blah picture? It would make a great painting or fabric.

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

I've tried taking pictures of the moon too, guess my camera doesn't have the same eye as me.

Happy belated anniversary. Mine is in September 28 years for us. I was married young too (17)and no one thought we'd make it 2 years

Isn't it great winning prizes, I love giving them too that's why I have so many contests on my blog.

Lovs2Knit said...

Happy Anniversary! I love how the moon has a haze around it and the shadows of the trees in the background.