Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Dream in Color Smooshy

I bought a couple of skeins of Dream In Color Smooshy. While looking for it online I found a new-to-me Canadian store, Robyn's Nest. The Smooshy was a dollar less per skein than I found anywhere else so I ordered the Into the Mystic and Deep Seaflower colorways and a tape measure. The yarn is lovely! It is truly smooshy and soft.
The package came today. It also included a magnet and an initial stitch marker. The sheep tape measure is just too cute!
Meanwhile, I have been trotting to massage and physio treatments for my neck and jaw. I sure hope the treatments start to loosen up my clenched muscles soon. I am tired of the pain and the daily headaches.

2 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

I love Smooshy! It's one of my favorite yarns. Hope the treatments help with the pain.

Aunt Kathy said...

That's the third time this week I've heard someone rave about this yarn. I need more yarn money...