Friday, July 04, 2008

more sock yarn dyed

Happy 4th of July to all of you in the US of A!

Nothing too exciting to blog about the last few days. I'm still suffering the after-effects of the TMJ induced migraine even after massage therapy yesterday. I also booked a physiotherapy session for early next week to try to work out the pain.

I did dye some more summery sock yarn skeins so I'll show them to you.




I used Trekking XXL base yarn for all of them. They are in the Etsy shop if you're interested, except for the top one which sold within minutes of listing it.


1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Man I would have gotten that top one for sure, what a great color that came out as. WOW.

I like some of the others too. I am saving to get myself a few for my birthday in November, it can't come soon enough.

I so want to learn to dye.