Saturday, August 09, 2008

new toy

I've been waiting for my phone provider contract to come due so that I could upgrade to a camera phone. Here is the new toy.
Apparently the fact that is a 'slider' is cool. I picked it because the other phone in the same price range was only available in green and I'd rather have black. Yeah, I'm a techie all right.

I have a perfectly lovely camera that was a birthday gift from my husband a couple of years ago. However, it's a little heavy to carry around all the time so I wanted a camera phone for those times when I regretted not having my camera for a blog picture. Like this:
Here is the friendly neighborhood gargoyle duded up for summer.
The photo quality is certainly not nearly as good as I get with my camera but now I can take shots of things on the go without planning ahead. Cool! (I am easily entertained.)

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

I love my camera phone too