Wednesday, October 29, 2008

more yarn

I mucked around with the crockpot some more and came up with these skeins to donate to Darcie's Etsy shop. She'll list them once she gets them and has a chance to work out the logistics so keep an eye on her shop the next few days if you're interested. I know that she's planning on doing her own dyeing eventually as well.

I liked the first confetti one so much that I tried a couple more, one with more color and one with a bit less. These are soft superwash merino/nylon.

The next two have Cherry Tree Hill Supersock as the base yarn so they have a nice, tight twist for socks. The first one reminds me of rose bushes and would be nice for Christmas too. The other is autumn colors of pumpkin, gold, and brown.

3 comments:

Lovs2Knit said...

Gorgeous yarn! I love the autumn colored one. :)

Aunt Kathy said...

I like those confetti colors. I have to stop looking at sock yarn, I just love it though

Gloria Patre said...

Your dyeing is SO lovely!! Too tempting!! And I'm envious of your spindle collection!! "Someone" must be Santa's favorite to have all those works of art!! hrmph!! :o) Lucky girl!!