Monday, May 24, 2010

still here

It's been quite a while since my last post. The chiropractor finally convinced my body to release the pain. Since then I've been tackling all of the chores that have been building up and desperately needed to be done around here, the most pressing of which was grooming the dogs.

Dan and I celebrated our 32nd anniversary last Thursday and Dan's birthday is today. We just had a quiet weekend, getting some yard work done in between rainy spells. Dan has been avidly watching his beloved Montreal Canadiens in the play-offs. Unfortunately they did not give him a birthday gift, losing today's game and their chances for advancing. At the risk of being branded as a non-patriotic Canadian, I could care less about hockey. I did enjoy our evening of watching a few episodes of The Tudors on Saturday. Those wacky Tudors are always up to something interesting.

Until next time, I'll leave you with this picture of Cooper noticing the bugs on the sidewalk.

7 comments:

Monika said...

I could care less about any sport you can watch. I used to love to watch alpine skiing though.
Happy Anniversary! That's a great many years you two had together, and hopefully will enjoy many more to come.
Good news about your pain!
Cooper has grown so much since I saw a picture of him last! And his coat is getting longer too!
I think it's funny when they notice things around them out of the ordinary. :o)
Denny was watching a small plane fly over our yard.

Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary!!! And glad the pain is better. Chronic pain is very debilitating, esp mentally.

Jody said...

Happy Anniversary...32 years is an incredible accomplishment I think ;)
Glad the Chiro has helped you Susan.
The only time I ever cared about hockey was during the Olympics this year.

SissySees said...

Happy birthday to him, and anniversary to both! Love that shot of Cooper. My MIL would have loved to see it; they have two shelties.

Great news about the pain! Mine finally let go in January, and I'm trying to be careful and not upset the applecart again.

Marguerite said...

Happy to hear all is well with you once again.

Happy Anniversary. 32 years is impressive. Bob and I will be 35 years in September. Second marriage for both of us but this time we got it right.

Cooper is looking very grown up and handsome.

Lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary and Happy Birthday to Dan! I am glad to hear that you are feeling better!

Walden said...

Glad you are feeling better.

Belated Happy Anniversary!