Friday, August 24, 2012

puppy fix


Yes, I know that my blog has been sadly neglected lately.  I have some catching up to do.

In the meantime, enjoy this little video that I took yesterday afternoon at my friend Jean's lovely yard in the valley.  Jean (YBF Goldens) has a beautiful litter of Golden Retriever puppies that she asked me to help evaluate so Darcie, Katie, and I visited.

By the time I pulled out my camera we had already tired most of the puppies out but Miss Fuchsia was still going strong.  Can you smell the puppy breath?

4 comments:

Marguerite said...

Yep, I can smell puppy breath and feel sharp little puppy teeth. What fun.

deborah said...

Just too adorable. I remember when Morris was that small.

Tina said...

So sweet :-)
Good to "hear" from you and knowing you are doing fine.
I got very quiet, too, on my blog, after 8+ hours of computer work I just don't want to switch on the pc at home again...

Maureen said...

Puppies!

I love how they just runrunrun...drop.